Nutrigold Alka-Greens 200g Powder
- Product Overview
Alka-Greens® is a convenient and easy to blend alkalising greens powder formulation that can be enjoyed by all the family. Every ingredient in Alka-Greens® powder is organically certified by the Soil Association. The improved formulation of Alka-Greens® contains organic spinach powder instead of pre-sprouted barley so is naturally gluten-free. Every scoop delivers a trace spectrum of many essential vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids and enzymes from the following organically certified sources: Spinach Leaf (Spinacia oleracea) - adds vibrant colour, flavour and a host of nutritional benefits including beta carotene, folate, iron, selenium, fibre and other phytonutrients.
- Apple (Malus domestica) – contains an impressive number of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and fibre.
- Flaxseed (Linum usitaissimum) – a great source of soluble and insoluble fibre and omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare) – gluten-free source of plant fibre, protein, calcium, magnesium, iron and other important vitamins and minerals.
- Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa) – one of the most nutritious gluten free grains that is high in protein, beneficial polyunsaturated fats, vitamins and minerals.
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) – a nutrient rich powder full of health supporting phytonutrients such as anthocyanins associated with blue skinned fruits such as blueberries and grapes, as well as vitamins and minerals.
- Carrot Root (Daucus carota) – an excellent source of fibre, bet-carotene, antioxidant phytonutrients including lutein and lycopene, as well as vitamins and minerals.
- Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa) – rich in curcuminoid extracts well recognised for their capacity to regulate and increase the activity of anti-inflammatory molecules in the body and act as a potent antioxidant.
- Kelp Seagreens ® (Ascophyllum nodosum) – wild harvested extract from kelp rich in calcium, copper, iron, protein and fibre, as well as an excellent natural source of iodine, Vitamin K and omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) – delivers a range of important macro and micronutrients including protein, vitamins including Vitamin K and minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium. Simply mix Alka-Greens® to smoothies or fresh juices to supercharge your day!
- Gluten-free alkalising greens powder to supercharge your day!
- Organically certified by the Soil Association
- Simply mix Alka-Greens® to smoothies or fresh vegetable juices
2 scoops (provided; approx. 20g) daily or as directed by a practitioner. Mix powder into fresh juice, smoothie or water. This is a natural product so appearance, smell and taste may vary between batches.
Store in a cool dry place.
Please always read the product label prior to use or consumption
We take the upmost care to ensure that the information on our website is as accurate as possible, however our suppliers are frequently improving their products and so the ingredients and nutrition content may change from time to time. Therefore, when you receive your products you should always read the product labelling carefully before using or consuming them, this is particularly the case if you suffer from allergies or intolerances. If you have any queries, please contact our customer services team.
- How to Use
- Free From
- Free From
- Artificial Colour
- Artificial Flavours
- Artificial Preservatives
- Artificial Sugar
- Free From
- Suitable For
- Suitable For
- Suitable For
Spinach Leaf (Organic)(Spinacia oleracea), Apple (Organic) (Malus domestica), Flaxseed (Organic) (Linum usitaissimum), Barley Grass (Organic) (Hordeum vulgare), Quinoa (Organic) (Chenopodium quinoa), Bilberry (Organic) (Vaccinium myrtillus), Carrot Root (Organic) (Daucus carota), Turmeric Root (Organic) (Curcuma longa), Kelp (Organic) Seagreens® (Ascophyllum nodosum), Spirulina (Organic; Arthrospira platensis), Organic Spinach Leaf, Organic Apple, Organic Flaxseed, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Quinoa, Organic Bilberry, Organic Carrot Root, Organic Turmeric Root, Organic Kelp, Organic Spirulina.
- Nutritional Information
- Warnings & Restrictions
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the daily recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not use if lid seal is broken.
If you are currently taking any other medication please check with your doctor before using this product.
If you are planning a hospital procedure please ensure that you inform the doctor in your consultations prior to the treatment as in some instances you may need to stop taking supplements in advance of surgery.
By clicking accept to this message you confirm that you have read and agreed with all of the terms and conditions associated with the purchase and onward use of these tests. You also hereby agree that prior to carrying out any testing you will review in full the educational material provided and execute to the best of your ability the instructions laid out therein. In doing so you confirm that to the best of your knowledge and ability, that you will carry out testing according to National guidance.